The ultimate list of 35 tools and products for creators
Using the right tools can mean the difference between failure and success.
Save yourself a lot of time and frustration by using these tools.
Most are free, some are paid (but worth the money):
- Consistency becomes easy when you can schedule your content. Taplio is the best way to do this.
- Attract opportunities and get traction on LinkedIn, using the LinkedIn Content Mastery Playbook.
- Generate high-quality leads on LinkedIn. Unlock the Linkedin Growth System.
- Create 10/10 content with the templates of Typeshare.
- Besides Twitter, Hypefury also helps you with scheduling your content for LinkedIn.
- Become a better creator by knowing what works best. Use SHIELD, the number one analytics platform for LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Save, a native feature of LinkedIn, to save content you want to remember. (click the three dots in the top right corner and select, "save for later".)
- Stay mindful of your Twitter usage with TweetDeck (free)
- Analyze and get insights on the best-performing content from yourself or other creators with Twemex
- Your personal assistant to grow & monetize your Twitter audience: Hypefury
- Tweet Hunter - The most powerful scheduling tool on the market comes with AI.
- Less than 5,000 followers? Use Followerwonk to figure out the best times to tweet.
- A Twitter Audience-Building Course by one of Twitter's top-notch creators, Arvid Kahl: Find your Following
- Typefully: One of the nicest ways to write a Twitter Thread with their wonderful editor (free plan)
- Sign up for the Medium Partner Program and earn for every minute your content gets read.
- Pick up this guide to learn all the insights about writing on Medium.
- Write better articles by learning from 22X Top Writer Niharika Kaur Sodhi.
- Dominic Kent teaches us how to write blog posts that get 500,000 views.
- Save your 10X the time and effort and produce 10X better content with the templates of Typeshare.
Newsletter / Email Marketing
- ConvertKit is the all-in-one tool for creators.
- Revue is easily integrated with Twitter.
- Start a paid newsletter with Substack.
- Screen and camera recording for making an impression. Tella bring your works to life with video
- Loom is another powerful solution for great videos.
- Figma is a web-based design tool that's extremely powerful, and even better: free. (requires some design skills)
- Everyone can design with Canva, a free-to-use online graphic design tool.
- Use Carrd to whip up clean website in a matter of hours
- Build simple landingpages with ConvertKit
- Turn your audience into a business with Ghost
- Kajabi: Your all-in-one stop for courses.
- One of the easiest ways to put together your course is with Teachable
- Become a prolific creator with the Creator Toolkit Bundle, by Ev Chapman.
- Organize your content and projects with Notion.
- Get clear on your goals with the Power Planner by the top-notch creator, Dan Koe.
- Zapier automates your work across 4000+ app integrations, so you can focus on what matters.
- Customize your workflow, collaborate, and achieve ambitious outcomes with Airtable.
Products and payments:
- Not tech-savvy? No problem. Gumroad is the easiest way to launch your product and get paid.
- If you're handling bigger payments or providing services, Stripe is your way to go.
PS. If you're a BIG fan of a tool that isn't on the list, ping me on LinkedIn or Twitter and I can add it later.