35 Tools or Products to save You Time and Make You More Money.
Become a better and more effective digital creator with these 35 tools and products. Both free or paid.
Read time: 2 minutes and 2 seconds
Hope you're doing well :)
There's this one question I get asked a lot:
"What are the tools or products you use as a digital creator?"
Well, here you go...
The list of 35 of my favorite resources I use (or used for an extended period of time):
- Consistency becomes easy when you can schedule your content. Taplio is the best way to do this.
- Attract opportunities and get traction on LinkedIn, using the LinkedIn Content Mastery Playbook.
- Generate high-quality leads on LinkedIn. Unlock the Linkedin Growth System.
- Strategically grow your network on LinkedIn with the 5-step process.
- Become a better creator by knowing what works best with SHIELD.
- Create 10/10 content with the templates of Typeshare.
- Stay mindful of your Twitter usage with TweetDeck (free)
- Your personal assistant to grow & monetize your Twitter audience: Hypefury
- Tweet Hunter - The most powerful scheduling tool on the market comes with AI.
- Less than 5,000 followers? Use Followerwonk to figure out the best times to tweet.
- Typefully: One of the nicest ways to write a Twitter Thread with their wonderful editor (free plan)
- Analyze and get insights on the best-performing content from yourself or other creators with Twemex
- A Twitter Audience-Building Course by one of Twitter's top-notch creators, Arvid Kahl: Find your Following
- Pick up this guide to learn all the insights about writing on Medium.
- Write better articles by learning from 22X Top Writer Niharika Kaur Sodhi.
- Dominic Kent teaches us how to write blog posts that get 500,000 views.
- Sign up for the Medium Partner Program and earn for every minute your content gets read.
- Save your 10X the time and effort and produce 10X better content with the templates of Typeshare.
Newsletter / Email Marketing
- ConvertKit is the all-in-one tool for creators. (free/paid)
- Or, start a paid newsletter with Substack. (free)
- Screen and camera recording for making an impression. Tella bring your works to life with video
- Loom is another powerful solution for great videos.
- Figma is a web-based design tool that's extremely powerful, and even better: free. (requires some design skills)
- Everyone can design with Canva, a free-to-use online graphic design tool.
- Use Carrd to whip up clean website in a matter of hours
- Build simple landingpages with ConvertKit
- Turn your audience into a business with Ghost
- Kajabi: Your all-in-one stop for courses.
- One of the easiest ways to put together your course is with Teachable
- Become a prolific creator with the Creator Toolkit Bundle, by Ev Chapman.
- Organize your content and projects with Notion.
- Get clear on your goals with the Power Planner by the top-notch creator, Dan Koe.
- Zapier automates your work across 4000+ app integrations, so you can focus on what matters.
- Customize your workflow, collaborate, and achieve ambitious outcomes with Airtable.
Products and payments:
- Not tech-savvy? No problem. Gumroad is the easiest way to launch your product and get paid.
- If you're handling bigger payments or providing services, Stripe is your way to go.
PS. If you're a BIG fan of a tool that isn't on the list, ping me on LinkedIn, and I can add it later.
Allright friends, that's it for this week.
Keep creating, and being awesome.
And, we chat next week.
Your Personal Creator Guide,
Also: when you're ready, here are four ways I can help you...
- Upgrade your content game.
Download the FREE Content Management System. Click here.
- Grow a valuable network on LinkedIn.
Get access to the 5-step strategy. Click here.
- Understand LinkedIn in less than 3 hours
Unlock the video course. Click here.
- Generate inbound leads through LinkedIn.
Hire me. Click here.